Greenline Industries Inc. Limited Warranty All Greenline product technical information that has been released by Greenline is believed to be reliable. Greenline does not warrant that product technical information is error-free. Greenline makes no warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to its products. In all cases, the Buyer must determine the suitability of such products for a particular use and shall assume all risks and liability whatsoever in connection herewith. Greenline products are warranted to be reasonably free of defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects must be reported to Greenline in writing within ten calendar days from date of delivery. The Buyer’s sole remedy for a loss or claim resulting from a defect in material and workmanship shall be for Greenline to repair, or at Greenline’s option, to replace any defective material at no charge to the Buyer. In no event shall Greenline be liable, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any special, indirect, direct, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, damages for lost business and lost profits, whether foreseeable or not, even if Greenline has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Greenline’s total liability for any claim arising from a defect in material and workmanship shall be limited to the lesser of the Buyer’s actual damages or the amount of money that the Buyer has paid to Greenline for the product that was not reasonably free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, modification, negligence, abuse, or misuse of Greenline’s product. THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY. GREENLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
Wood is a product of nature with naturally occurring and innate variations in color, grain, structure, texture, and pattern because of the age, climate, environment, and/or manufacturing process. All woods, natural and engineered fade, it is recommended that product is tested prior to its use to determine if it is the correct product for the application. Greenline does not recomment any top coat finish for its raw products, but recommends working with your finish supplier to determine the correct finish for the product and/or application.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
GREENLINE INDUSTRIES INC, (GREENLINE)
1. These are the only terms and conditions applicable to this sale. There are no oral or collateral representations applicable to this sale.
2. All shipping dates are approximate. Greenline’s ability to meet shipping dates is contingent on Greenline being able to obtain necessary materials and supplies. Greenline shall not be responsible for delays or defaults beyond its sole control including acts of God, labour difficulties or failure by Greenline’s suppliers to deliver materials and supplies to Greenline. Greenline shall not be liable to compensate its customer for such delays or defaults.
3. If the customer is unable to accept delivery, an additional charge equal to 50% of the invoice amount will be made for storage and redelivery.
4. Greenline’s prices are based on its costs at the date of this invoice. If Greenline incurs costs because of taxes, duties, legislative changes, freight rate increases, raw material cost increases, or other cost increases beyond Greenline’s sole control, Greenline will advise the customer of the increased costs. The customer will thereafter, on three days written notice to Greenline, be entitled to cancel its order. If the order is not cancelled on three days written notice to Greenline, the customer shall pay all such increased costs.
5. Greenline’s prices are based on the quantities specified in its quotation and invoice. Greenline may ship 10% over or under the quantity ordered and Greenline’s invoice shall reflect the quantity shipped and the invoice amount payable by the customer. If the customer decreases the quantity specified in a quotation, Greenline’s quotation will be voided.
6. Products transported by the customer shall be deemed to have been inspected by the customer and free from any damage.
7. Ownership of the products remains with Greenline until payment in full is received. Risk in the product passes to the customer from the date that the products are delivered to and/or picked up by the customer.
8. If the customer claims that any or all of Greenline’s product is defective, the customer must advise Greenline in writing within five days of the receipt of Greenline’s product. Any complaint made after five days of the receipt of Greenline’s product shall be deemed to be a complaint without merit. At the same time that a complaint is made, the customer must list with specificity all complaints and provide such list immediately to Greenline. In the event of any complaint, Greenline’s product shall be kept by the customer in the same state as it was received by the customer. Under no circumstances are Greenline’s products to be returned to Greenline without Greenline’s written consent.
9. Access in and to the building for delivery of products by Greenline is the responsibility of the customer. If hoisting or other unusual methods are required, the cost will be paid by the customer. If access is not available for any reason, the customer shall forthwith pay Greenline for all costs incurred by Greenline in connection with the attempted delivery of the products.
10. Custom orders cannot be cancelled.
11. Errors in pricing and arithmetic are subject to correction.
12. All products described as “shop”, “utility”, “economy”, “falldown”, “damaged”, “clearance”, or such similar words are sold on an “as is” final sale basis without recourse or warranty, express or implied.
13. In no event shall the total amount of Greenline’s liability for damages, losses, or claims of any kind whatsoever to the customer, for any reason, exceed the total amount of money paid by the customer to Greenline in respect of this invoice.
14. Invoices not paid on time to Greenline shall be subject to an interest charge of 24% per annum. If Greenline incurs legal costs because of default on the part of the customer, the customer shall reimburse Greenline in full for its legal costs on a substantial indemnity basis.
15. No modification of these terms and conditions is valid unless made in writing and duly executed by an authorized signing officer of Greenline and the customer.
16. In the event of a dispute between Greenline and the customer, Greenline and the customer attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina.